September 8, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post # 27

Now that life is settling back down again I've actually got a new blog party post. I have lots to tell but no time to tell it so hopefully I'll get everyone updated next week.

9-1-2014


We've been finding frogs all over the place at the farm. The spring house has a surprisingly large regular frog as well as a couple of salamanders.

9-2-2014


The twilight really shown through the blinds.

9-3-2014

I've been working on a food project. 

9-4-2014


I've been spending a lot of time messing around with my camera again.

9-5-2014



I've been pruning the bookshelves. Which is a hard task but I only like to keep the really good stuff.

9-6-2014


Paranormal investigation at work. 

9-7-2014


Went to the Brandywine Festival for the Arts. Helped out with the giant Lite-Brite built by Barrel of Makers. They will be taking it to Makerfaire in NY soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the frog and twilight pictures. While I like all the pictures you post in your blog party posts, I enjoyed these images more than usual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.